PS HCI Sand Volleyball
Our PS HCI Sand Volleyball Program offers seasonal training for boys and girls aged 11-18.
We currently offer two training sessions Juniors Level 1-2 which focuses on younger development training and Juniors Level 3-4 which provides training to our higher level athletes.
Monthly training sessions are 2x’s a week with the option to add a third training Sundays, at our Domain location.
If you are unable to commit to a full month of training we have a 12 pack training as well as an 8 pack training sessions available.
Juniors Level 1-2:
Mondays 6:00-7:30pm & Wednesdays 6:00-7:30pm
Juniors Level 3-4:
Mondays 7:30-9:00 PM & Wednesdays 7:30-9:00pm
Our Registration is now open for our Fall Season which will start on August 8th, 2022
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
* Includes two practice shirts – all athletes must wear to practice
Option for 3x practice ( two at HCI and 1 at Domain ) Monthly: $375
PS – HCI BLACK PKG:
Description: 12 Sessions at HCI.
PS – HCI RED PKG:
Description: 8 Sessions at HCI.
Our Coaching Staff
Founder and Coach
Owner/Founder Athlete Development Specialist, BCAP II VOLLEYBALL ATHLETE DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
- 2019 BVCA 18U Silver Division National Champions
- 100% of Project Serve Seniors signed to NCAA D1 & D2 Beach Programs (20 Athletes)
- First USAV High Performance BCAP II certified beach coach in Texas
- Official Beach Volleyball provider at the Domain in North Austin
- Over 12,000 hours of sand volleyball training logged for juniors and adults
PROFESSIONAL BEACH VOLLEYBALL PLAYER
- 3 Time Top 10 finisher on the National Volleyball League pro beach volleyball tour
- 7 Time TEXAS VOLLEYBALL TOUR Finalist
- Top Career finish: NVL Tour – 5th place – NVL DALLAS (2014)
- 7 time AVCA Convention Pro Beach Demo Athlete